This system is the property of MTSS Rhode Island and the System of Support contract holders, Rhode Island Department of Education and West Bay Collaborative. By continuing to use this system, you indicate your awareness of and consent to these terms and conditions of use. Log off immediately if you do not agree to the conditions stated here.
By creating an account on BRIDGE-RI, you agree that you will:
- Complete all tests and assignments on your own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly required or permitted.
- Complete all activities to your full ability and following course expectations.
- Complete all activities with honesty and academic integrity.
- Maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use your username and/or password.
- Only submit Course Completion Certificate(s) for Professional Learning Units (PLUs) for courses you have completed.
- Not share your Course Completion Certificate(s) with any other parties for the express purpose of falsely claiming to have completed a course or courses.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve your results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
Rules for Online Conduct
The following are strictly prohibited on BRIDGE-RI:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes another's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted files, malware, spyware or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer or property;
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others;
- Use of BRIDGE-RI in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any server or the network(s) connected to BRIDGE-RI or to interfere with any other party's use of BRIDGE-RI;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to BRIDGE-RI, other accounts, computer systems or networks through any means;
- Attempts to obtain any materials or information stored on BRIDGE-RI, its servers or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through BRIDGE-RI; and
- Misrepresenting or attempts to misrepresent your identity while using BRIDGE-RI.
Violations and Termination
- Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment;
- Having any certificate or professional learning units (PLUs) earned in the course withheld;
- Being unenrolled from a course; or
- Termination of your use of BRIDGE-RI.
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of BRIDGE-RI course providers.
If a determination of violation has been made, you may appeal that decision in writing to the BRIDGE-RI Systems Administrator within ten workdays of notification of the violation.
You may terminate your use of the Services at any time, either by ceasing to access them, or by deleting your account. BRIDGE-RI has no obligation to retain any of your account, course data, course completion certificates, or submitted content for any period of time.
This privacy notice relates to user accounts created on this site. MTSS Rhode Island takes your privacy very seriously. In order to provide access to this site, we need to collect and store the personal information you provide.
We collect the data that you provide when creating an account, such as name and email address. We also collect data about your activity on the site including, but not limited to, course completion records, evaluation feedback, and any contributions that you make within courses.
Personal information you provide is used only to permit access to the online courses on this site and to verify course completion upon request of the registered account holder. Personal information you share with us and course completion records will not be shared with any third parties, such as your school, administration, or place of employment, without explicit written notification from you. Information provided by you within course evaluation responses is used only for performing analysis of the use of our site. General, non-identifiable, non-personal information is used for reporting and marketing purposes.
For any school, district, principal, or supervisor wishing to monitor, track, or have access to course completion records for employees, explicit permission must be submitted from the account holder to the BRIDGE-RI Systems Administrator.
Effective Date: February 12, 2020